Products shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. Products found to be defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at our option. This warranty only applies to products purchased directly from an authorized HON BASYX dealer and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
- All electronic components are warranted for one year from date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply, and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.* (according to product instructions)
- Damage resulting from storage, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, and/or natural causes.
- The effects of ghosting on dry-erase products are considered normal wear and tear and are excluded from warranty. It is recommended that all dry-erase products are wiped down immediately after each use to minimize the effects of marker stains.
Seating Usage Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek with a weight capacity not to exceed 250 pounds unless otherwise noted. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
Products are not warranted for colorfastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
NOTICE TO PURCHASER FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted does not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies only to products sold within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
Your authorized HON BASYX retailer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note:
- Contact the retailer from whom the product was purchased, if within 30 days of purchase. Beyond that point, please visit honbasyx.com/pages/contact. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the order information for the product in question.
- If the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.
*Maintenance: check for loose screws every 6 months and tighten.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THERE IS NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.